WEB Notes: More and more we hear of new ways the government should be run. In this post Time Magazine is calling for a radical change to the Constitution based rule of law this nation lives (used too) under. These are all seeds being planted by the globalists to bring peoples mind to the thought that a change in government is needed, a change to its very structure.
We know what President-elect Donald Trump says he’ll do in the “first 100 days.” But we know less of what we’re in for in the four or more years of Trump’s improv presidency. Here’s what should be done before the 2020 election to truly make America’s government great.
1. Abolish the electoral college.
2. Create a streamlined and expert Cabinet.
3. Replace the Senate with an Assembly of Governors.
4. Let the Supreme Court modify the Constitution.
5. Restore a strong federal service that knows how to run a country.