We will discuss an article published by Dr. Briand of Johns Hopkins University that destroys the COVID-19 narrative. The research compares the causes of death for all Americans year over year, and reveals, the death counts are not any higher this year than any other year. Considering the “COVID-19 Pandemic”, the number of deaths should be extremely higher, but they are not.
The research indicates that deaths from all causes in our nation went down in 2020, while COVID-19 filled the gap! This means, there is no pandemic at all. It means COVID-19 was simply categorized as the cause of death to support this false narrative, and artificially inflate the death toll making it appear COVID-19 is cause for concern.
Worse yet, Johns Hopkins removed the article from their website.
This video was banned by YouTube shortly after we published it. We now have it back online from another location.
Please see the link to the Johns Hopkins article in the resource section below. It is made available through the Internet Archive.
- Johns Hopkins Article: A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19 (original article location)
- CDC Label Death COVID If Suspected Or Likely (our post)
- Johns Hopkins Tweet
- They Are Planning “The Great Reset”
- Melbourne Teenager Is Choked Unconscious And Thrown To The Floor
- COVID Vaccine Due In A Week, Doctors Warn Of Side Effects