The following is a brief list of some of our beliefs. You can learn more about World Events and the Bible in our “About” section and we invite you to browse our “Bible Study” section as well.
- We believe in the God of the Bible who says, “I lift up My hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever,” (Exodus 3:6-14, Isaiah 45:5).
- We believe our Father is the only God whose ways are perfect and that He is the Creator of all, (Psalms 18:30, Colossians 1:16, Revelation 4:11).
- We believe Jesus Christ is the ‘only begotten Son of God‘ who was born of a virgin by the Holy Spirit, (1 John 4:9, Matthew 1:18).
- We believe in the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ for the sins of the world, (Romans 5:8;11, 1 John 2:2).
- We believe Jesus Christ is “the Word made flesh,” and that “whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life,” (John 1:1,14, John 3:16).
- We believe “Christ was raised up from the dead” and “He was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God,” (Romans 6:4, Revelation 1:18, Mark 16:19, Hebrews 8:1).
- We believe in the Holy Spirit and the blessings He brings, (John 16:7-14).
- We believe the Holy Spirit works in and through Christ and He dwells with those who believe in Him, (1 Corinthians 3:16-17; 6:15,17,19-20, Acts 2, 10:38).
- We believe the Bible to be the Word of God and “all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,” (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe, “by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God,” (Ephesians 2:8).
- We believe, “if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved,” (Romans 10:9).
- We believe “God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life,” (John 3:16).
- We believe, when we pass away ‘the dust returns to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it,‘ (Ecclesiastes 12:6-7).
- We believe, “to be absent from the body” is “to be present with the Lord,” (2 Corinthians 5:8).
- We believe in prayer, that it may be done in private and heard by God, (Matthew 6:1-6).
- We believe the Holy Spirit will help us with prayer and that our prayers should include that God’s Will be done and by asking in the Name of Jesus Christ, (Romans 8:26-27, Matthew 6:9-10, 1 John 5:14-15, John 14:13).
- We believe water baptism is for all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. As Christ was baptized so should we as He is our example, (Matthew 3:13-15; Romans 6:3-5; Acts 2:37-39, 1 Peter 2:21).
- We believe, after the Return of Christ, He will reign on earth for a thousand years, known as the Millennium, (Revelation 20:4; Zechariah 14:9).
- We believe Satan, who is the serpent to be the ultimate enemy of God and His children, (Genesis 3:1, Revelation 12:9-10, 1 Peter 5:8).
Every day we send our readers the latest news with Christian commentary right to their inbox. Bi-weekly we include Bible Q&A and Bible studies as they become available. We invite you to join us.
Study With Us!
Visit the Bible Study, Bible Question and Answer and Video section of our site.