World Events and the Bible

A site dedicated to World Events and Study of the Bible.

Date: June 10, 2017

Bible Verse of the Day: Colossians 3:13

Bible Verse of the Day

Bible Verse of the Day

Read More

Trump Backs NATO Mutual Defense Pact

WEB Notes: Before Trump told us NATO was a horrible idea and he was going to pull the US out. For months now he has back tracked on that statement and said NATO is a good thing for the world. He continues that line by providing full support for NATO and saying it needs to be strengthened. Trump has even unveiled plans for an “Arab NATO”. The people who supported Trump have been betrayed on every single level. They cannot say they were not warned.

Read More

“The Whole World Lieth In Wickedness”: Record Crowd for LGBT Pride Parade in Israel

WEB Notes: A new record crowd for a parade of filth and “parties”. In the source article you will see a little girl atop a man’s shoulders. This is what our children are being exposed to in these end times. Children should know about this, but it should be explained using common sense and God’s Word. Israel is supposed to be the “Holy Land”, but it is anything but “Holy” in our time.

Read More

U.S. forces helping end ISIS-linked siege that left 13 Philippine marines dead, 40 wounded

WEB Notes: ISIS is so strong the US needs to get involved to help the Philippines. Is there anywhere in the world where US troops are not stationed or located?

Further, it was reported in 2016 the US is moving into 5 military bases in the Philippines.

Read More

President Trump Demands Qatar Stop Funding Terrorists

WEB Notes: Practice what you preach Trumpy. The US kills civilians in Syria and other middle eastern lands daily all in the name of fighting terrorism. Yet, the terrorists never go away they only get stronger while the nations in the middle east become weaker. There is a global agenda to take over the remainder of the world and you are witnessing it.

Read More

Jim Rogers: The worst crash in our lifetime is coming

WEB Notes: Rogers and others have been talking about this for years. I find it amazing how many times certain the media mainstream and otherwise have said a crash is coming next month and nothing happens. Wait! We have new news, a crash is coming this month and nothing happens and yet the people still entertain those places. Some people love to live in fear, what else can you say? I hope you do not live in fear. Have you forgot one of the promises in your Father’s Letter already (Deuteronomy 31:6)?

Read More

D.C. Spending $20,000 to Paint LGBTQ Murals on Storm Drains

WEB Notes: More of our tax money spent on filth. Painting storm drains in the color of an LGBTQ rainbow sounds very fitting however.

Read More

Illegal Immigration Took a 27 Percent Jump in May

WEB Notes: There have been a bunch of headlines about declining illegal immigration. My guess was during the time frame of those reports the weather conditions for that kind of travel was not favorable. It would be interesting to look at a historical chart of months and the count for illegal immigration traffic. Nevertheless, the warmer season is here and here come the illegals once again.

Read More

How Britain Helped Create ISIS

WEB Notes: This is far bigger than Britain. Global Powers have done this. Many have only some of the pieces, very few are able to put together the whole puzzle.

Read More

Israel bans Heinz Ketchup because it’s linked to liver, pancreas, immune system, and brain issues

WEB Notes: Why is it linked to these diseases? There is only 21% tomato “concentrate” in each bottle! So what is the other 79%? How about fructose corn syrup, vinegar and who knows what else. Read the article at the source for additional details and how to make your own ketchup. If someone tries one of these recipes post your results on this article so others can be encouraged to try making their own as well!

Read More


Every day we send our readers the latest news with Christian commentary right to their inbox. Bi-weekly we include Bible Q&A and Bible studies as they become available. We invite you to join us.

Study With Us!

Visit the Bible Study, Bible Q&A and Video section of our site.

© 2018 World Events and the Bible.

Isaiah 21:6Up ↑