WEB Notes: Trump is trying to say, ‘I will be your huckleberry’. If you are looking for a Nationalist, he will be that for you. If you are a Globalist, he will be that as well. This is absolutely comical, you just cannot make this stuff up. America, you have wrought this for yourself. You deserve the leaders you receive.

On the eve of the 100 days in office milestone, President Donald Trump claims he is both a nationalist and a globalist — despite campaign promises that his presidency would reject globalism and put America first.

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist,” Trump told the Wall Street Journal on Thursday. “I’m both.”

“And I’m the only one who makes the decision, believe me,” Trump said.

Source: Trump: ‘I’m a Nationalist and a Globalist’ – Breitbart

Bible study, commentary, and news right to your inbox.

Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
ToddH
Member
ToddH
3 years ago

But, but come on Brandan! Don’t you see this is the New…New World Order! One that eliminates outside influences of unfair global trade such as TPP, the WTO and NAFTA! Free trade has to be fair trade! That’s what makes nationalism a secured form of sovereignty and self governance for this nation! We just won’t be bullied anymore! Trump is the NEW GLOBALIST! Everything else is fake news! Don’t you know that!??

Just funnin with ya! By the looks of your WEB note: You seem to have been getting quite stirred up for the past 100 days!? I hear ya! Take a trumpulizer and call me in the morning! God Bless brother!

Brandon T. Ward
Admin
3 years ago
Reply to  ToddH

I hear you Todd. It is just real sad how people are so easily fooled by men in suites.

Tommy G
Guest
Tommy G
3 years ago

We are foretold all things so we can relax . Let not your heart be troubled applies to BRANDON as much as anyone who ever lived.

Brandon T. Ward
Admin
3 years ago
Reply to  Tommy G

No worries about my heart Tommy. It certainly isn’t troubled which is why I found this so comical as noted. We said well before the elections trump was going to do this sort of thing. Why? Satan’s kids control our leaders, it should be extremely obvious. If any of the news was surprising or upsetting causing heart burn we would close that part of the site. But we can rest easy as our Father told us this was going to happen, no problems, no heart burn.

All you can do is crack a smile at some of this stuff. It’s certainly no surprise. I hope none of our readers allow the news of our time to trouble them. If you do, stop reading the news we post for awhile.

Have a good day!

Ken
Ken
3 years ago

This site is my main source. I get excited when the email update comes in each day. Keep up the good work brother…..it is much needed

Brandon T. Ward
Admin
3 years ago
Reply to  Ken

Thanks eagle and we certainly will continue to send out those newsletters.

Lily of the Valley
Guest
Lily of the Valley
3 years ago

The enemy of our soul has many roles,

and this we should know quite well.

We should always keep this in the forefront of our minds,

and draw from this parallel.